Monday, May 6, 2019

Trello Activated

Though I have very little to say of actual writing, I invested in a project to enhance my writing experience by augmenting it with a Trello board (for the TPA-TGW rewrite in particular. I have yet to determine whether this is just a distraction or an actual aid. So far, I've found myself listless and unproductive in my attempts to rewrite the prelude after a strong start on the first section. I think this is because there are so many problems with the second section that I don't really know where to begin with it. 

I do need to begin, though. Else this effort dies like so many other and dreams of completing TPA-TGW before I turn 40 die with it. I have all the usual distractions, which I indulged in heavily this past weekend, but I retain a positive outlook. As I have suspected previously, I am out of practice with writing. Whether that becomes a primary excuse or a hurdle to clear is yet to be determined in full. For now, it is mostly just a primary excuse.

In the meantime, I've been writing snippets for God, Logically and enjoying the process thoroughly.

No comments: